The marriage preparation retreat “Dios entre Nosotros” combines the teachings of the Catholic Church concerning the Sacrament of Marriage and conjugal life, along with the principles of personal knowledge, communication, sexuality and marriage life skills. The 2-day retreat is a special time to evangelize engaged couples looking to consolidate their relationship in the Sacrament of Matrimony. The retreat is in Spanish combining several activities, testimonials, videos, and study guides that encourage profound dialogues between the engaged couples.
Marriage Preparation Retreat Topics:
• The Sacrament of Matrimony in the Divine Plan
• Human Sexuality (Theology of the Body)
• The importance and benefits of NFP (Natural Family Planning)
• Characteristics of a Christian Marriage
• Rite of Marriage (The Catholic wedding vows)
• Our wedding Celebration
• Man & Woman: Knowing our own personalities
• The 5 priorities of married life
• Stages of Married Life
The retreat begins on Friday afternoon (6:30 pm – 9:00 pm) and continues throughout Saturday (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm). The cost for both days is $150 per couple or $75 individually.
Registration and payment are made in advance online. Register early to ensure the date since space is limited. The retreat is only for adults, child care is not provided.